Great living in the Cameron Ranch development
Less than a minute to being anywhere in the East Valley, Cameron Ranch is close to all types of shopping and restaurants in Gilbert, just off the 60 Freeway system. In Cameron Ranch, you’ll mostly find larger homes that are quite competitively priced. The community is one of Gilbert’s more well-established communities that date back to the year 2007, and the construction on this development was finished around 2012.
- The current market valuation of homes in the Cameron Ranch area are listing between $319,900 to $356,900
- Most of the homes that have closed or been recently sold are sold at $319,900 to $415,000
- One can expect to pay a median price, in the Cameron Ranch community, of approximately: $361,900
- The average cost of living space in the neighborhood home per square foot will be right around: $147
- Homeowner Association Fees in the area will set you back about: $52 – $65 per month
Types of Cameron Ranch Homes
- There’s a wide variety of home dwellings in the area, including Attached Home Condos, Lofts, Townhouses, and, single-family homes to pick from.
- The average age of homes in the area was originating between 2007 to 2012
- The Square Footage for homes and property in the community start on the low end at 2,047 square feet and go up to 2,918 square feet toward the high end.
- These nice homes have three to five bedrooms to support a growing family
- These homes will have an average amount of two to three bathrooms available for the residents.
Cameron Ranch neighborhood is one of those ideal locations for those people who are seeking a single-family style home. The homes in the area show construction start dates in 2007. Some of the newer homes show completion in 2012. Most of these home sites are on modest-sized lots. The layout of the homes are fantastic, and they’re all priced between $235,000 and $395,000. The average home in this fine area is a four-bedroom three-bathroom single-family home. There’s plenty of driveway parking and garage area for the vehicles and yard care equipment.
The property tax in the community is at a respectable $2,000 per year, and the Homeowners’ Association Fee will tax an additional $56 per month to maintain the property values in the development. You can expect to pay $118 per square foot of living space for an average home in the neighborhood, and the list price would be around $308,000.
Be sure to check out the Durango community nearby for other great living options.