Durango neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona
The neighborhood of Durango is located just off of North Higley Rd. to the East. Durango community is North of East Guadalupe Rd., South of E. Baseline Rd., and West of N. Recker Rd. It features lots of average-sized homes that are priced competitively with the surrounding communities. Durango is a fairly well-established community with the following attributes:
- Durango community has homes that are listing between $335,000 to $350,900
- The listed prices had all closed and sold prices in the range of $324,900 to $345,000
- The median home sale price for homes in the Durango neighborhood is: $344,000
- The average cost for a square ft of living space in the community is around $159
- Homeowners Association Fees are charged for residents in this community to preserve the home values. The price per month ranges between $50 to $64
- There are plenty of different types of dwellings in Durango neighborhood, including the following: Single-family homes, townhouses, condos, and lofts.
- The build date for homes in the community are from 1997 to 1998
- Average square footage for a home in the Durango neighborhood is 2,146 Sq. Ft.
- The homes in the development have three to four bedrooms in each.
- The builders had in mind family growth potential by adding two to three bathrooms in each home.
The Durango community is one of the area’s most perfect places for people looking to buy a single-family home. The neighborhood has a wide variety of home architecture styles from different time periods. For the most part, properties in Durango are valued between $175,000 and $348,000, and they’re developed on reasonably sized lots with an average size being two bathrooms and three bedrooms. The common parking space in the development is in driveways or securely locked in garages.
The public schools in the area that are for the residents of the community are:
Highland High School: Serving 9th graders through 12th graders.
Highland Junior High School: Serving students in the 7th grade and 8th grade.
Carol Rae Ranch Elementary School: Offering a great education program for children starting in Pre-kindergarten through 6th grade.
All schools are part of the Gilbert Unified District which has just over thirty-seven thousand students in attendance.
The property tax in Durango is right at about $1,500 per year, which is very reasonable for homes in the area. Homeowner Association Fees help keep the neighborhood looking good, and it helps to maintain the property values in the community. These fees are roughly $60.00 per month but are fairly well priced for homes valued at approximately $150 per square foot. The home in the community usually goes on the market for a quarter-million dollars.
Be sure to check out Highland Ranch community nearby for other great home options.