Great living in the Highland Ranch development
Another great affordable community in Gilbert is named Highland Ranch. This area community is great for single or those looking to start a family in Gilbert, Arizona.
The neighborhood was started in 1996, and it’s development still keeps improving through to today.
- The Current Prices in this community are average for the homes in Gilbert at approximately: $294,900 to $442,000
- The Closed sale prices on homes in Highland Ranch are between $285,000 to $450,000
- The adjusted Median Sale Price of homes that sold in the area is: $380,000
- Using an average of all homes in the community, the average price per square foot of a home in Highland Ranch is: $174
- The Average Association Fees for a single-family dwelling in the neighborhood will cost between: $43.33/quarter to $56 month.
Types of Highland Ranch Homes
- There are many different types of developed properties in the neighborhood, and some of them are: Attached Homes, Condominiums, Two-story townhouses, Loft styles, etc. and they’re all single-family homes.
- The age of homes in Highland Ranch have building dates between 1996 and 2001
- Square footage of living space in the development will range from a minimum of 1,450 square feet up to 3,835 square feet.
- The majority of homes in the community are constructed with three Bedrooms up to five bedrooms.
- The homes were built with midsized families in mind when considering the number of bathrooms is between two to four.
This is an outstanding neighborhood with regards to those seeking a single-family home. Highland Ranch is a varied community, and the homes in the area represent a wide variety of styles and time periods. For the most part, these homes are going to be valued at around $210,000 to $455,000, and they’re situated on generous property lot sizes. You’ll find the most common parking is in driveways or garages.
Some of the greatest schools are close to home and available in the Gilbert area.
These schools are open for residents in the Highland Ranch community:
Highland High School for students in the 9th through 12th grade
Highland Junior High School has classes for children in 7th and 8th grade
Superstition Springs Elementary School provides education for students from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade.
Towne Meadows Elementary School enrolls students from pre-kindergarten through 6th grade.
Gilbert Unified District has approximately 37,110 students across all age groups and classes.
The property tax range for this community is relatively on point with surrounding communities in Gilbert with an HOA at approximately $1,920 per year. The homeowners’ association fees are in the neighborhood of $50. These homes are valued at a little over $130 per square foot of living space, and they’ve been listed around $320,000.
For other great Gilbert, AZ community choices, check out Holliday Farms.