Great living in Holliday Farms development
Another great neighborhood in Gilbert, Holliday Farms, features midsize homes that are competitively priced and in a safe area. This neighborhood dates back to the mid-1990s and has seen continuous growth and development throughout the years.
- The Community’s Current Home Prices: $289,900
- The Community’s Closed/Sold Home Prices: $285,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price for Homes in This Community: $381,950
- The average cost per square foot of a home in Holliday Farms community: $139
- Current Homeowners Association Fee Ranges Between: $28 to $44/quarter
Types of homes available in Holliday Farms
- Home Types in the Holliday Farms community are: Attached Homes (Condos, Townhouses, Lofts, etc.), and Single Family Homes
- The Average Age of homes in the community are between 1996 to 1999
- The square footage of homes in the Holliday Farms neighborhood is 2,096 on the low end to 3,026 square feet for the more premium homes
- Bedrooms in these community homes range between three and five Bedrooms
- Bathrooms in these home are comparable to the number of bedrooms at two to three Bathrooms each.
The property taxes for these homes are average pricing for most homes in a homeowners association development at roughly $1,787 annually, and the HOA fees for the area is approximately thirty-six dollars. These homes are valued on average at one hundred forty dollars per square foot of living space, and usually, these homes will list at roughly $300,000.
The Gilbert area is known for its great school district, and a few of the schools are as follows:
Highland High School is serving students of 9th grade through 12th grade.
Highland Park Elementary School provides classes for children attending Pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Highland Junior High School educates the area’s 7th and 8th graders.
The Gilbert Unified District has approximately thirty-seven thousand one hundred students ranging from a young as pre-kindergarten through senior class high schoolers.
Check out the next community of Melody Ranch for other great living arrangements!