Melody Ranch neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona
One of the Gilbert area’s treasures is Melody Ranch neighborhood. If you’re in the market for one of those midsize homes in a safe community that’s priced just right than Melody Ranch has what you’re looking for. This well-established neighborhood development started the initial construction phase in the year 2001 and continued to expand until 2003. The community has seen stable home values thanks to the area’s affordable Homeowner’s Association. The neighborhood is located on the Northside of East Guadalupe Rd., West of North Higley Rd., East of North Recker Rd., and South of Baseline Rd. In less than a minute you’ll be anywhere in the East Valley by using the nearby Interstate 60. Here’s just a few of the statistics for the community:
- The current home prices in the Melody Ranch development range from $319,990 to $372,900
- Some of the homes in the area that have recently sold were bought between $330,900 to $485,900
- The average or median sale price for a home in the community is $359,000
- You can expect to spend, on average, $165 per square foot of living space on a property in this part of Gilbert.
- Being a part of a Homeowners’ Association, Melody Ranch’s HOA fees are $45 to $67 per month
Different Types of Homes in Melody Ranch
- An idea of the type of living structures in the community are: side by side attached homes, studios, condos, townhomes, and single-family homes
- Community development began in 2001 and ended in 2004
- The smaller sized homes in the area are 1,850 square feet, and go up to 2,375 square feet for the more premium builds in the development.
- You’ll find all the space for growing families with the smaller homes starting at three bedrooms, and the largest homes come with five bedrooms.
This neighborhood is well sought after for people seeing to buy or purchase a single-family home in Gilbert. The Melody Ranch neighborhood was primarily developed in 2001, but the completion of the area improvements was made in 2003. For the most part, you’ll end up being able to find homes in this community priced at $185,500 up to a half-million dollars. The homes also have been made proportionately to the size property they sit on. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms being the most common home in Melody Ranch, and parking is going to be primarily in driveways or secured in locked garages.
In addition to the Homeowners’ Association fee of roughly $55/month for the community, the taxes in the area are on par with other communities that are close by. The average homeowner can expect to spend $1,900 per year on property taxes. With an average size home valued at nearly $155 per square foot of living space, you can expect to spend around $298,000 for a decent home in Melody Ranch neighborhood.
Be sure to stop by the Morrison Ranch community nearby for other great home options.