Superstition Meadows neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona
Just a short drive from the 60 freeway system, Superstition Meadows is a great community located in Gilbert, Arizona. The community has an abundance of midsized homes that are quite reasonably priced.
Superstition Meadows is a neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona. Superstition Meadows mostly features midsize homes that are very reasonably priced. This is a well-established community that continues to attract interest from buyers looking in the Gilbert area.
- Current market pricing for homes in the Superstition Meadows community is between $350,000 to $415,000
- Prices for homes that have been recently purchased or closed on in the neighborhood range from:$1,445 to $424,900
- The average/median Sale Price of a home in Superstition Meadows was: $366,450
- The average amount of money per square foot of living space one can expect to pay for a home in the community: $158
- The Average Homeowner Association Fee Range for a single-family dwelling in the neighborhood is: $34/month to $32.08
- Condos, Townhouses, Lofts, and single-family homes are the most common types of property improvements in the community.
- The housing development in the area was started and completed between 1994 to 1996
- Average square footage for a home in the area is consistent between a low of 2,108 to a higher range of 2,772 square feet.
- Residents in this community have either a three-bedroom or four-bedroom home.
- The majority of the homes have three bathrooms with a few of the smaller homes having only two bathrooms.
The community is definitely an ideal place for people looking for single-family homes in the Gilbert area. These homes in the Superstition Meadows community have a style that represents a vast array of styles and time periods. Realistically speaking, you should be able to purchase a home in the area for around $235,000 to $410,000, and they’re all on decent sized lots compared to the home footprint. You’ll find the most common parking is in driveways, and all homes have garages.
Like all HOA neighborhoods in the area, the taxes are reasonably priced at $1,800 per year, and the Homeowners Association is charging $40. If you’re looking for a home in this area, you can expect to spend roughly $135 per square foot of living space, and these are for homes that average right around $305,000.
Check out The Landing at Val Vista Lakes community nearby for really amazing home potential.