The Landing at Val Vista Lakes neighborhood in Gilbert, Arizona
One of the beautiful quiet neighborhoods in Gilbert Arizona, The Landing at Val Vista Lakes, features primarily midsized homes with attractive price tags. Located right off South Greenfield Road to the West, it’s a minute away from the Interstate 60 to take you anywhere in the Phoenix East Valley. You’ll find this community South of Baseline Rd., North of East Guadalupe Rd., and East of North Val Vista Dr. in Gilbert, AZ. The development is a more well-established community that has a highly attractive influence from buyers that want a great home in the Gilbert area.
- The average closed sale price for a home in The Landing at Val Vista Lakes is at $323,900
- The median price of a home in this great community is at $323,950 is quite reasonable, considering the community’s commitment to crime prevention.
- There is a Homeowners’ Association Fee for the residents of the area, so the property and home values will continue to stay stable. One can expect to pay: $75 to $89 per month
- Type of homes in the development: Single Family Home
- Year of construction for The Landing at Val Vista Lakes began: 1989
- Community homes in the neighborhood range in size starting at 1,292 square feet and as large as 2,246 square feet on larger land parcels.
- Every home in the community initially had three bedrooms
- Each home at The Landing at Val Vista Lakes was built with three bathrooms for added convenience of each home.
Like most of the homes in Gilbert, Arizona, the neighborhood is an excellent fit for families and single people looking for a single-family home in the area. These homes are reminiscent of a vast period and a wide range of styles. Most of the homes in the area have prices from $155,000 up to $320,000, and they’re all on respectably sized lots for the size of the home’s footprint. The average home in this development has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. All properties have parking available in driveways and secured parking in locked garages.
Schools in the area are exceptional and have excellent ratings as well. Here are a few of the public schools that are available for the residents at The Landing at Val Vista Lakes:
Highland High School has education for grades nine through 12th grade.
Highland Junior High School provides education for 7th and 8th-grade students.
Val Vista Lakes Elementary School has education for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade.
Gilbert Unified District provides the structure for the schools in the area.
Taxes are quite reasonable for the area, coming in at roughly $1,700 per year, and the Homeowners’ Association fee is right at about $88 per month. Living space for a home in the community has a value at $145 per square foot, and the houses are usually at nearly a quarter-million dollars apiece.
In the nearby community there’s tons of options at Val Vista Lakes for other perfect home options.